You are here: Shop
Floral 12 Piece Corelle Dinner Set
Made from a revolutionary material of a special three-layer glass laminate called Vitrelle glass.
Thin & Lightweight – Wafer thin and easy to store, Corelle is designed for easy handling and compact storage. It is ideal for kitchens with space constraints.
Hygienic & Easy to Clean – Its non-porous glass surface doesn’t retain food odours and particles meaning it doesn’t stain and is easy to wash.
Dishwasher & Microwave Safe – Corelle is adaptable to all modern appliances like the microwave oven and dishwasher, thus shortens your preparation, cooking and washing time.
CARE & USE:
- Wash your new Corelle kitchen dinnerware before using to remove the clear protective coating.
- Use Corelle dinnerware sets for warming, baking and reheating food in microwave oven or preheated conventional and convection ovens. To warm empty dinnerware sets for serving, use preheated conventional or convection oven only.
- Corelle dinnerware is made of a special glass called vitrelle and is break resistant. However, all glass is breakable, and care should be taken in handling.
- A drop or knock against a hard subject may cause immediate breakage or enough damage so that the item breaks later for no apparent reason.
- A severe impact can break Corelle caravan dinnerware immediately, resulting in many small pieces of glass.
- Serrated knives can scratch the surface of any dinnerware. Note: scratching is not covered under the warranty.
- To loosen cooked-on-food, allow Corelle dinnerware sets to cool, and then soak in warm detergent water. Use only plastic or nylon cleaning pads.
- Coffee or tea discolouration can be removed by cleaning with baking soda or mild cleanser.
- Grey “metal marks” or rust marks can be caused by metal utensils, silverware, etc.
- Do NOT heat on top of gas, electric and ceramic stove tops, on or near any other direct heating source such as range heat vents, pilot light, open flames, etc even for warming purposes.
- Do NOT use under broiler/griller, browning element of microwave oven or in a toaster oven.
- Do NOT heat an empty dish in a microwave oven. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
- Do NOT add liquid to a hot dish, place a hot dish on a wet or cold surface, or handle with a wet cloth. These sudden temperature changes may cause the item to break or shatter. Handle hot dish with a dry cloth or potholder.
- Do NOT use to microwave popcorn, hold or support popcorn bags, or microwave convenience foods with special browning wrappers, etc. Some convenience food packaging is designed to heat rapidly in a microwave oven and may cause breakage.
- Do NOT heat small amount of food in a large dish. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break. Always select dish size to fit food load.
- Do NOT overheat oil or butter in microwave oven. Use minimum amount of cooking time.
- Do NOT use harsh cleansers, scouring pads, or any object that will scratch items.
- Do NOT use or repair any item that is chipped, cracked, or noticeably scratched. Damaged items may break or shatter without warning.
Keep in touch
Book your service
We will look after your caravan or motorhome just as much as you do. Protect your investment today by booking a service with our workshop staff.Book for a service ›
Get a free caravan valuation
Looking to sell? Need a quote for insurance purposes? Interested in a part-exchange? We can help, so contact us today.Book a valuation ›
Sign up to our newsletter
Do you have any questions?
Get in touch with Winchester Caravans & Motorhomes today.Ask a question ›