Pegasus Grande SE Brindisi
Comfort and convenience await with the new Pegasus Grande SE
With up to 25% additional interior space, these unique layouts feature either a G-shaped front lounge with a sliding front dinette table (model specific) or a central U-shaped central dinette area, with wall mounted table (model specific) making them ideal for those people searching for extra room.
As with all Bailey leisure vehicles models are built using our patented Alu-Tech construction technology, cloaked in a GRP outer skin, making them more robust, more durable, and yet lighter than those manufactured using conventional methods to offer greater protection against the elements to keep you comfortable, safe and secure all year round. To date approaching 65,000 Bailey leisure vehicles have been built with this ground-breaking technology and are currently being used around the world.
This high-performance bodyshell has been visually enhanced with the introduction of new ‘Dove Grey’ GRP side walls, complete with a bespoke SE graphics scheme to ensure Pegasus Grande will continue to stand out from the crowd.
To ensure that your prized possession remains both safe on the road and secure on-site Pegasus Grande SE comes supplied with all the latest safety and security equipment, including an AL-KO ATC Trailer Control System, an AL-KO AKS 3004 Stabiliser, a TRACKER Retrieve stolen vehicle recovery system and AL-KO Secure wheel lock receivers fitted as standard.
Pegasus Grande SE models are fitted with a fully specified Truma Combi heating and hot water system (Combi 4 in single axles & Combi 6 in twin axles) which allows you to holiday no matter the time of year. Combined with the market-leading thermal characteristics of the Alu-Tech body shell, this makes this a genuine all-weather vehicle, a fact confirmed with the achievement of the highest rating for thermal performance (Grade III Classification of EN1656-I) in rigorous cold chamber testing. Plus for those people seeking that extra level of flexibility, the Truma iNet upgrade is available to allow remote control of the caravan’s hot water and heating systems.
Inside the introduction of the new Bailey ’Light Oak’ furniture, featuring dual finish Italian design curved overhead locker doors enhances the feeling of sophistication to create stylish interiors beautifully showcased by the signature Bailey vertical front picture window. Models feature new construction seating, with knee rolled sprung base cushions, in the front lounge, available in a choice of either ‘Goldhawk’ (standard) or ‘Barbican’ (cost option) fabrics, both of which are supplied with a full complement of scatter cushions.
Kitchens also enjoy a major style makeover with the inclusion of a circular stainless steel kitchen sink with concealed fixings, a new design Perspex splashback with chrome detailing, while twin-axle models also benefit from the introduction of the ingenious Dometic 10-series 153 litre electronic fridge freezer with universal handed door mechanism.
Attention to detail is highlighted by a series of practical touches throughout the caravan, such as the inclusion of external 230v and gas BBQ points plus a Truma 100 watt solar panel in the standard specification. While inside the fitment of a further six 230v sockets and five USB charging points as well as an upgraded Bluetooth compatible sound system means that everything has been considered to make holidays in the new Pegasus Grande SE as enjoyable as possible.
With Pegasus Grande SE, the choice of enjoying your holiday your way is yours.
Enjoy your holiday, your way, with a Bailey Pegasus Grande
Status: In stock
External length: 24'3''
Internal length: 19'4''
Laden weight: 1515kg
Unladen weight: 1360kg
Print this page
- Structural interlocking aluminium extrusion framework with no external fixing points and concealed awning channels on both sides
- Five part fully bonded exterior panel assembly system
- Upper body panels manufactured using superior bead application laminating technology for a stronger more consistent bond
- Upper body panels built using a timber free construction, incorporating a composite plastic internal skeleton, a high density polystyrene insulation and a GRP inner wall lining
- Upper body panels cloaked in a single sheet impact resistant GRP outer skin for extra durability
- Supplied with a 6-year transferable bodyshell integrity warranty and a 3-year transferable manufacturers components warranty*
- 4-year transferable extension to bodyshell integrity warranty (making 10 years in total) and/or 3-year transferable extension to manufacturers warranty (making 6 years in total) available as cost options*
- EN-1645 Grade III classification for heating and thermal insulation (cold chamber tested)
- European Whole Vehicle Type Approved to be European Standard compliant and certified by the National Caravan Council
Details Coming Soon
GENERAL EQUIPMENT -
KITCHEN EQUIPMENT -
Details Coming Soon
Like what you see?
What do u think about the wonderful 2021 Bailey Pegasus Grande SE?
Keep in touch
Book your service
We will look after your caravan or motorhome just as much as you do. Protect your investment today by booking a service with our workshop staff.Book for a service ›
Get a free caravan valuation
Looking to sell? Need a quote for insurance purposes? Interested in a part-exchange? We can help, so contact us today.Book a valuation ›
Sign up to our newsletter
Do you have any questions?
Get in touch with Winchester Caravans & Motorhomes today.Ask a question ›