You are here: Pre-Owned Caravans5/6 Berth Family Models
2022 Swift Basecamp 6
STEP INTO THE CROSSOVER CAMPING VEHICLE.
The Basecamp 6 is perfect for large adventurous families, with a double rear dinette there is room for everyone!
Basecamp is an exciting sporty, fun, and stylish compact crossover camping vehicle created for life's adventurers, who are seeking to discover new experiences away from the crowd. It's the perfect vehicle to base your outdoor pursuits from.
Compact in size, Basecamp can be towed by smaller cars and is easier to store when not in use.
With just the right mix of comfort and convenience Basecamp is full of compact charm. The comfortable light-filled lounge is the perfect place to plan your next day’s adventure or relax and unwind. As the end of the day draws to a close, Basecamp is the perfect place to rest in comfort, head refreshed from the day’s activities and ready for tomorrow’s adventure.
When you’ve been out all day working up an appetite, the Basecamp kitchen is a well-equipped refuelling station, allowing you to rustle up anything from a boiled egg to your favourite pasta dish.
Clever storage solutions and a well-equipped washroom mean you can keep you and your Basecamp clean and tidy no matter what the elements throw at you.
This caravan will come with a 12 month warranty.
The remainder of the Swift bodyshell warranty can be transferred on this vehicle, please ask your salesperson for more details.
All our caravans have been CRIS checked and we will complete the CRIS form transfer for you. The caravan will also come with all handbooks and relevant paperwork.
For further details or to arrange a time to view the caravan please do not hesitate in contacting us. Although we feel we have priced the caravan correctly, we are happy to consider any sensible offers.
Services we also offer -
Part Exchange Welcome
Approved Black Horse Finance Dealer
Full Accessories & Awning Showroom
NCC Approved workshops
Caravan Servicing and Motor Mover Fitting
Thank you for taking the time to read our advert and we look forward to hearing from you in due course. ( 01962 714844 ) ext. 1 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.winchestercaravans.co.uk
Please note that this caravan is also up for sale by other means and could be removed at any time so we advise you act quickly if this caravan is of interest to you. Also we ask that you remember that this is a used caravan and may have slight imperfections which are to be expected due to age, unlike a brand new caravan. The description is brief and we would always advise you view the caravan to find things relevant to you. However please note we are a main dealer and all caravans will have a full pre-delivery inspection, full valet and come with a specified warranty. On collection a full working show out on the caravan is always part of our service.
Status: In stock
External length: 21'7''
Internal length: 16'0''
Laden weight: 1331kg
Unladen weight: 1165kg
- Fold away bunk beds†
- Privacy curtain divider for rear bunk beds
- Cassette pleated flyscreens and blinds to all windows
- Locker space with removable canvas zipped storage bags
- Duplex Thetford thermostatic oven and grill with three-burner gas hob, all with electronic ignition
- Dometic (Series 10) 83 litre undercounter fridge with electric ignition and removable freezer compartment with black effect finish and digital controls
- FENIX NTM® kitchen worktops (resistant to scratches, hygienic and easy to clean), underslung stainless steel sink and removable chopping board
- Chrome effect swivel spout kitchen tap
- Cutlery drawer on smooth-action steel runners
- Chrome finish crockery rack
- Front lift up coffee table
- Dinette with removable table (Basecamp 4, x2 on Basecamp 6)
- Ecocamel Jetstorm showerhead with on/off button for a powerful shower that uses less water
- Chrome effect swivel spout vanity tap
- Thetford toilet with electric flush and 18 litre wheeled waste tank
- User-friendly 12V control panel with battery selection, battery state, lighting control and water pump circuit control
- Dual fuel space saving under-floor Whale heater with blown air central heating
- Whale dual fuel rapid water heater
- High flow rate onboard pump for reliable, high performance water supply
- Low energy LED lighting throughout interior including NEW LED adjustable spotlights with USB points
- Minimum of four 230V sockets (three mounted into the sink pop-up docking station in Basecamp 2)
- TV aerial
- TV point with 230V, 12V and aerial sockets
- † The weight restriction for the upper bunk is 77kg
- Edge alloy wheels
- Steel spare wheel mounted in the gas locker
- AL-KO carabiner breakaway cable
- 100W roof mounted solar panel
- 230V mains point socket
- Truma cold water shower point with showerhead
- BBQ Point and connector
- Convenient one-key high security locks
- Dead lock facility on entrance door for added security
- VIN Chip™ identification system concealed within the construction to deter theft and aid quick recovery
- CRiS identity number to windows and caravan chassis
- AL-KO AKS 3004 stabiliser
- Receiver for optional AL-KO Secure wheel lock
- Smoke alarm
- Manual carbon monoxide alarm
- Dealer fitted DAB Radio and Speakers
A little bit more about your favourite Swift range.
Keep in touch
Book your service
We will look after your caravan or motorhome just as much as you do. Protect your investment today by booking a service with our workshop staff.Book for a service ›
Get a free caravan valuation
Looking to sell? Need a quote for insurance purposes? Interested in a part-exchange? We can help, so contact us today.Book a valuation ›
Sign up to our newsletter
Do you have any questions?
Get in touch with Winchester Caravans & Motorhomes today.Ask a question ›