You are here: News & BlogsBlog
Your guide to buying a new Bailey motorhome
blog / advice / motorhomes / holiday / family
Now that we’re an official dealer of new Bailey Motorhomes, we want to tell you all about them and help guide you towards your perfect match! You’ve probably already decided three things: 1. That you believe in the Bailey brand, 2. You want to go for a motorhome rather than a caravan, and 3. You want to buy new rather than pre-owned.
These are three very big decisions, but your choices are good ones! Bailey is one of the biggest and most reliable names in the industry, motorhomes are a great choice for those who want to destination hop and do not wish to tow and buying new means you will get the exact spec and finish you want.
Bailey of Bristol
Bailey have been making caravans for over 70 years and during this time, a great deal of expertise has been developed. Ten years ago the company introduced the Alu-Tech body shell construction system, an extremely significant development in leisure vehicle production technology. It provides genuine design innovation, which makes Bailey leisure vehicles some of the best engineered and the most technically advanced products available. It is this technology that allowed Bailey to branch out into motorhome production around this time as well.
Why buying new is a great choice…
You’ll be the first owner
Buying new means you’ll be the first person to own the vehicle - so not only will it be bright and sparkly and perfect, but you’ll have that knowledge that no one else has used it before - it’s all for you!
Make it yours
When you buy new, you can select the model and spec you like and tailor it to meet your taste and requirements. This is everything from bed configuration to layout, upholstery to appliances. Sky’s the limit!
Spoilt for choice
You’ll have all the ranges and models to choose from - buying new means you can select the exact one you want and put in the order. Each model has so much to offer so it could be a tough choice!
Easier to find the right one
Looking for a new motorhome is more straightforward and may take less time to find your ideal one than searching for a pre-owned model. Buying new means that you can choose the model that has the spec and design that suits your needs and tailor it further to get exactly what you’re after!
A new motorhome should be low maintenance as it is brand new and any teething problems that do occur will be taken care of quickly and under your comprehensive manufacturer's warranty, so there will be no cost to you.
In safe hands
If you buy your new Bailey motorhome from Winchester Caravans and Motorhomes, you’ll be in safe hands. Rest assured that all of our new motorhomes come with a full factory-backed warranty to leave you with that hassle-free feeling.
Each of the ranges have their own list of advantages depending on what you’re looking for. We’ll delve a little deeper into the differences between them below, but there are also similarities, attractive features that make each and every Bailey motorhome a desirable choice. All Bailey motorhomes have:
- a Peugeot Boxer 2.2 HDi 165bhp engine
- lightweight AL-KO AMC chassis enabling larger payloads
- heating systems for year-round use
- a kitchenette
- washroom facilities
- The practical and powerful Alliance range comprises 7 models that can accommodate up to 6 people.
- Choose the layout that will work for you to make this your perfect home on wheels!
- Offering 2, 4 and 6-berth options to suit couples and families of all sizes.
- Additional features include a Thule wind-out awning, Dometic reversing camera, Thetford Triplex combination oven, grill and gas hob and a Dometic 95 litre refrigerator.
- The Autograph range couples performance with comfort to enable those looking for adventures to be able to find them whilst surrounded by luxury.
- There are 8 models available in the range, offering different layouts to suit different needs and lifestyles.
- Berth options of 2, 4 or 6, you can opt for an island bed, French bed or twin beds to suit your needs. Some models come with a centre washroom while others have washrooms positioned at the back.
- Additional features include a Truma 100 watt solar panel, Thule wind-out awning, Dometic reversing camera, Dometic 153 litre fridge-freezer and a Thetford Caprice combination oven, grill, gas hob and electric hotplate.
Adamo - just launched!
- The Adamo is the new 2021 range, which will be arriving in our showroom soon. The range was officially launched on 24 September!
- Smart design meets seamless practicality! There are three flexible layouts to choose from, each accommodating 4 people and all equipped with exterior garage storage to accommodate the whole family’s activities.
- Additional features include electric-powered drop-down beds (model specific), 80 watt solar panel for 'off-grid' adventures, and a fully-equipped kitchen with 3-ring gas hob, hot plate, separate grill and oven and a bigger sink.
Top things to consider when choosing your Bailey motorhome:
- Set a budget and stick to it.
- What berth do you need?
- Choose a layout that will work for you and your family, particularly think about bed and washroom positioning.
- What are your must-have facilities?
- What bed configuration do you favour?
Book an appointment or pop in and see us to discuss the New Bailey Motorhome range. We’re expecting models to start arriving in the showroom soon, but in the meantime, we have brochures and our expertise to offer you! Give us a call on 01962 714 844 to find out more.
‹ All press releases
Keep in touch
Book your service
We will look after your caravan or motorhome just as much as you do. Protect your investment today by booking a service with our workshop staff.Book for a service ›
Get a free caravan valuation
Looking to sell? Need a quote for insurance purposes? Interested in a part-exchange? We can help, so contact us today.Book a valuation ›
Sign up to our newsletter
Do you have any questions?
Get in touch with Winchester Caravans & Motorhomes today.Ask a question ›