Free Powertouch Mover with every new Bailey sold between the 1st February 2018 - 31st March 2018 - Ask for more Details
The time for believing in Unicorns is here with the new edition of Bailey's best selling caravan range. With so many layouts to choose from, you'll be spoiled when it comes to picking the one that's right for you.
- The fourth-generation of the UK's best selling premium caravan range is available in a choice of ten popular layouts.
- Patented Alu-Tech bodyshell, complete with GRP outer skin, offers greater protection against the elements to keep owners comfortable, safe and secure all year round.
- Light and spacious interiors have been significantly reconfigured to provide owners with longer seats, longer beds and more worktop space in most models.
- Featuring the design DNA found in premium Bailey motorhomes, Unicorn recieves a dramatic new look, both inside and out, to give models that unmistakable touch of class.
- Top of the range specification including a 100 watt Truma solar panel, Dometic slim-line large capacity tower refrigerators in all models and an upgraded DAB Radio/CD/MP3 player with Bluetooth and USB connectivity.
- A fully specified Alde programmable central heating system combines with market leading insulation of Alu-Tech body shell to make Unicorn a genuine four-season vehicle.
- Superior safety and security package including the AL-Ko Trailer Control Syatem, AL-KO Secure wheel lock, TyrePal TPMS and a new Tracker Monitor Stolen Vehicle Recovery System with integral intruder alarm.
''The fourth generation Unicorn is a real step forward in Bailey caravan design. The dramatic new looks really set it apart from previous Alu-Tech caravans and clearly identify it as a top of the range leisure vehicle.''
'' Add to that the comprehensive specification levels, accessible unladen weights and a competitive retail price and, we believe, the fourth generation Unicorn range will be an extremely attractive proposition for the discerning caravan owner.''
Status: In stock
External length: 25'1''
Internal length: 20'1''
Laden weight: 1725kg
Unladen weight: 1565kg
- The Alu-tech Body Shell is a structural interlocking aluminium extrusion framework with no external fixing points and concealed awning channels on both sides
- It has a five part fully bonded exterior panel assembly system
- Upper body panels manufactured using superior bead application and laminating technology for a stronger bond
- Upper body panels built using a timber-free construction, incorporating a composite plastic internal skeleton, a high density polystyrene insulation and a GRP inner-wall lining
- Upper body panels cloaked in a single sheet of impact resistant GRP and an outer skin for extra durability
- It is supplied with a transferable 6 year body shell integrity guarantee and a transferable 3 year manufacturer’s components warranty
- An additional 4 year extension to the body shell integrity guarantee is available as a cost option
- It is EN-1645 Grade III classification for heating and thermal insulation (cold chamber tested)
- It is European Whole Vehicle Type Approved and certified by the National Caravan Council to be European Standard compliant
Furniture and soft Furnishings -
- NEW Bailey 'Eucalyptus' furniture finish
- New Large two drawer front chest with slide out occasional table and soft close drawers.
- Beech slat seat and bed bases with sprung hinged tops for extra comfort and ease of access
- Slatted front bed make-up system on easy glide track
- NEW 'Basalt stone' finish freestanding table with dedicated storage
- NEW design vertical front skylight surround with intergral task lighting
- NEWQ design aircraft style overhead locker system with split level storage and domestic soft close metal hinges
- NEW dual finish Italian design overhead locker doors
- NEW premium quaility chrome finish fixtures and fittings
- NEW leatherette covered interior grab handle for ease of accsess in and out of the caravan. (model specific)
- NEW ''Basalt Stone' finish kitchen and washroom worktop laminate
- Drop down kitchen worktop extension (model specific)
- NEW drop down hob cover worktop
- NEW branded perspex kitchen spash-back
- NEW soft close kitchen drawers with cutlery tray partition
- NEW built in kitchen wine storage cabinet
- NEW ''Granite Stone' single peice fully lined shower cubicle
- NEW in shower hanging toiletry storeage caddy
- NEW pedestal washroom hand basin with ceramic ball mixer tap.
- NEW full width backlit washroom mirror (model Specific)
- NEW standard 'Brompton' soft furnishings
- NEW oprtinal 'Finsbury' soft furnishings
- Internal headroom of 6'6''
- Body width of 7'6''
- Front seats upto 5% longer (model specific)
- Fixed double beds upto 8% longer (model specific)
- Kitchen worktop space upto 30% larger (model specific)
- Truma 100 watt solar panel
- 230v power supply with upto seven NEW design interior sockets
- TV station with 230v, 12v and two aerial sockets
- NEW pre-wired for optional motormover fitment
Water and Gas Systems -
- Alde Hydonic Compact 3020 programable radiator heating system with combined water heating
- Alde 3020 boiler for improved fuel economy
- user-friendly touch screen with back up battery for uninterrupted programmimg
- Washroom panel radiator
- On board 40L water tanks (twin axle only)
- NEW exclusive Thetford C-260 cassette toilet with remote header tank (patent applied for)
- NEW large fully lined square shower cubicle with bi-fold door
- 'Polar white' GRP skinned bodyshell
- NEW single piece highgline front bumper with integral grab handles
- NEW decorative panels on front dome creating a distinctive new look
- NEW design step up a-frame fairiing
- NEW single piece highline bumper with full width grab rail
- NEW design rear light cluster
- NEW design 14'' TUV tested alloy wheels
- Heavy duty rear corner steadies
- NEW design areodynamically profiled double glazed Polyplastic opening vertical front skylight
- NEW clear canopy Heki roof light located in the washroom
- NEW design space saving easy accsess gas locker
- External 230v socket
- External satellite connection point
- Truma gas BBQ point
- NEW look graphics
- AL-KO ATC trailer controil system
- AL-KO AKS 3004 stabilizer
- AL_KO shock absorbers
- TyrePal Tyre pressure Monitor system
- AL-KO caravan jack
- AL-KO portable wheel lock
- NEW Tracker Monitor Thatcham Cat 7 approved stolen vehicle recovery system
- NEW Tracker PIR intruder alarm with tilt sensor and key fob opertaion
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide alarm
Like what you see?
What do you think about the wonderful 2018 Bailey Unicorn
A little bit more about your favourite Bailey range.
Keep in touch
Book your service
We will look after your caravan just as much as you do. Protect your investment today by booking a service with our workshop staff.Book for a service ›
Get a free caravan valuation
Looking to sell? Need a quote for insurance purposes? Interested in a part-exchange? We can help, so contact us today.Book a valuation ›
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to our newsletter to receive all the latest updates.