Alicanto Grande Estoril
4 berth with 2 x single beds and a large rear washroom
Sometimes you'll want the very best. For you, Bailey have designed a caravan using premium fixtures and fittings, 8ft wide with everything you need right at hand. Welcome to the all new Alicanto Grande.
- Available in three different layouts with more interior space, including both twin and single axle fixed bed models.
- Patented Alu-Tech bodyshell, complete with GRP outer skin, offers greater protection against the elements to keep owners comfortable, safe and secure all year round.
- Light and spacious interiors have been significantly reconfigured to provide owners with longer seats, longer beds and more worktop space in most models.
- Enhanced sleeping and seating to the tasteful L-shaped feature kitchens, this is every inch a caravan for connoisseurs
- Top of the range specification including a 100 watt Truma solar panel, Dometic 10 series universal handed door mechanism in all models and an upgraded DAB Radio/CD/MP3 player with Bluetooth and USB connectivity.
- A fully specified Alde programmable central heating system combines with market leading insulation of Alu-Tech body shell to make Alicanto a genuine four-season vehicle.
- Superior safety and security package including the AL-Ko Trailer Control Syatem, AL-KO Secure wheel lock, TyrePal TPMS and a new Tracker Monitor Stolen Vehicle Recovery System with integral intruder alarm.
Whether you'd like to explore a different landscape every time you go away or simply park up in your favourite spot and use your caravan as a home-from-home, Alicanto Grande makes everything possible.
Status: In stock
External length: 24'3''
Internal length: 20'1''
Laden weight: 1596kg
Unladen weight: 1469kg
- The Alu-tech Body Shell is a structural interlocking aluminium extrusion framework with no external fixing points and concealed awning channels on both sides
- It has a five part fully bonded exterior panel assembly system
- Upper body panels manufactured using superior bead application and laminating technology for a stronger bond
- Upper body panels built using a timber-free construction, incorporating a composite plastic internal skeleton, a high density polystyrene insulation and a GRP inner-wall lining
- Upper body panels cloaked in a single sheet of impact resistant GRP and an outer skin for extra durability
- It is supplied with a transferable 6 year body shell integrity guarantee and a transferable 3 year manufacturer’s components warranty
- An additional 4 year extension to the body shell integrity guarantee is available as a cost option
- It is EN-1645 Grade III classification for heating and thermal insulation (cold chamber tested)
- It is European Whole Vehicle Type Approved and certified by the National Caravan Council to be European Standard compliant
Furniture and soft Furnishings -
- NEW Bailey 'Mendip Ash' furniture finish
- Wider two drawer front chest with slide out occasional table and soft close drawers.
- Beech slat seat and bed bases with sprung hinged tops for extra comfort and ease of access
- Slatted front bed make-up system on easy glide track
- Angled backrest and seast ventilation boards for enhanced heating efficiency.
- 'Slate grey marble' finish freestanding table with dedicated storage
- Aliminium frame fixed bed with gas strut assisted opertaing mechanism
- Vertical front skylight surround with intergral ambient task lighting
- Aircraft style overhead locker system with split level storage and domestic soft close metal hinges
- Structual locker dividers with greater load bearing capicity
- Dual finish 'Cashmere' gloss Italian design overhead locker doors with grey textured contrasting strip.
- Mirrored front corner locker sections.
- Premium quaility black chrome locker door handles
- Leatherette covered interior grab handle for ease of accsess in and out of the caravan. (model specific)
- L-shape kitchen design with dedicated cutlery drawer
- ''Slate grey marble' finish kitchen worktop
- Kitchen glass splashguard
- Branded perspex kitchen splashback with chrome detailing
- Soft close kitchen drawers with cutlery tray partition
- Built in kitchen wine storage cabinet (model Specific)
- ''Slate grey'' finish washroom laminate with spashback upstand
- Bifold partition shower door for improved access.
- In-shower hanging toiletry storeage caddy
- Full width backlit washroom mirror (model Specific)
- Curved corner backrests with removable head rests
- Superior foam fixed bed mattress construction with memory foam topper
- NEW standard 'Farringdon' soft furnishings
- NEW oprtinal 'Portobello' soft furnishings
- Entrance door matt
- Internal headroom of 6'5''
- Body width of 8'0''
- Truma 100 watt solar panel
- 230v power supply with upto six piano black interior sockets
- Up to 4 USB sockets
- TV station with 230v, 12v and two aerial sockets
- 12v shower cubicle lighting
- Domestic style consumer unit
- Pre-wiring for motor mover
- 25 metre mains connecting lead
Water and Gas Systems -
- Alde Hydonic Compact 3020 programable radiator heating system with combined water heating
- Alde 3020 boiler for improved fuel economy
- user-friendly touch screen with back up battery for uninterrupted programmimg
- Washroom panel radiator
- On board 40L water tanks (twin axle only)
- Whale high flow submersible pump
- Exclusive Thetford C-260 cassette toilet with remote header tank
- Large fully lined square shower cubicle with bi-fold door
- Dometic 10-series 153 litre electronic fridge freezer with universal handed door mechanism
- Thetford Caprice combined oven, grill and hob with electronic ignition
- Thetford duel fuel hob with electric hotplate and 3 gas burners
- 800 watt microwave oven
- Stainless steel round kitch sink with concealed fixings, swan neck mixer tap, washing bowl and drainer
- 'Polar white' GRP bodyshell
- Flush fit single piece front impact resistent bumper with integral grab handles
- Decorative panels on front dome creating a distinctive new look
- Step up a-frame fairiing
- Diamond cut style 15'' TUV tested alloy wheels (single axle)
- Diamond cut style 14'' TUV tested alloy wheels ( twin axle)
- Heavy duty rear corner steadies
- Areodynamically profiled double glazed Polyplastic opening vertical front skylight
- Midi and mini Heki roof lights located throughout the habitation area
- Centrally mounted easy accsess gas locker
- External 230v socket
- External satellite connection point
- Truma gas BBQ point
- Status 570 telescopic directional digital television aerial
- ''Metallic Bronze' graphics scheme
- AL-KO ATC trailer controil system
- AL-KO AKS 3004 stabilizer
- AL_KO shock absorbers
- TyrePal Tyre pressure Monitor system
- AL-KO caravan jack
- AL-KO portable wheel lock
- Tracker Monitor Thatcham Cat 7 approved stolen vehicle recovery system
- Tracker PIR intruder alarm with tilt sensor and key fob opertaion
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide alarm
Like what you see?
What do you think about the wonderful 2020 Bailey Alicanto
A little bit more about your favourite Bailey range.
Keep in touch
Book your service
We will look after your caravan just as much as you do. Protect your investment today by booking a service with our workshop staff.Book for a service ›
Get a free caravan valuation
Looking to sell? Need a quote for insurance purposes? Interested in a part-exchange? We can help, so contact us today.Book a valuation ›