Bailey Unicorn Cadiz Black Edition
Bailey of Bristol introduce the stylish new Unicorn Black edition - Bailey Cadiz - single axle, 4 berth twin single bed, end washroom
Bailey of Bristol turns on the style with the introduction of the Unicorn Black Edition.
As with all Bailey leisure vehicles, models are built using our patented Alu-Tech construction technology, cloaked in a GRP outer skin, making them more robust, more durable and yet lighter than those manufactured using conventional methods to offer greater protection against the elements to keep you comfortable, safe and secure all year round. To date approaching 60,000 Bailey leisure vehicles have been built with this groundbreaking technology and are currently being used around the world.
This high performance bodyshell has been visually enhanced with the introduction of the new design ‘Graphite’ coloured alloy wheels and a bold Black Edition graphics scheme to give Unicorn a distinctive new look to enhance its already considerable on-site and on-the-road presence.
To ensure that this eye-catching investment remains safe on the road and secure on site, it is fitted with the latest safety and security equipment, including the AL-KO ATC Trailer Control System, AL-KO Secure wheel lock (two on twin axle models), TyrePal TPMS and a new TRACKER Monitor Stolen Vehicle Recovery System with an integral intruder alarm as standard specification.
Inside subtle design changes to key areas enhance the feeling of style and comfort to make Unicorn Black Edition the perfect place to relax and unwind. New curved Italian design dual finish locker doors and mirrored front corner locker sections provide that extra level of sophistication, whilst kitchens also enjoy a style make over with the inclusion of a circular stainless steel kitchen sink with concealed fixings, a new design splashback with chrome detailing and Bailey ‘Eucalyptus’ finish cabinet doors.
Models feature new construction seating in the front lounge, available in a choice of either Brompton (standard) or Alperton (cost option) fabrics, both of which are supplied with a full complement of bolster and scatter cushions.
Unicorn’s four-season touring credentials are further enhanced with a fully specified Alde programmable central heating system, featuring a user-friendly digital control panel with battery back-up for uninterrupted programming, that has been thoroughly cold chamber tested to ensure optimum performance. Whilst a roof mounted Truma 100 watt solar panel allows you the additional freedom to enjoy off-grid caravan holidays.
These well thought-out vehicles include a host of features designed to make ownership more enjoyable. Feature kitchens offer extra worktop space and storage options and all come equipped with Dometic slim-line large capacity tower refrigerators, whilst boutique washrooms include unique built-in Thetford cassette toilets, pedestal hand basins and full width backlit mirrors (model specific).
Attention to detail is highlighted by practical touches throughout the caravan, such as the fitment of up to seven 230v sockets and eight USB charging points, an upgraded Bluetooth compatible sound system and even pre-wiring for the fitment of a caravan motor mover*, meaning that everything has been considered to make holidays in the new Bailey Unicorn Black Edition as enjoyable as possible.
Status: Out of stock
External length: 24'2''
Internal length: 19'2''
Laden weight: 1490kg
Unladen weight: 1335kg
- The Alu-tech Body Shell is a structural interlocking aluminium extrusion framework with no external fixing points and concealed awning channels on both sides
- It has a five part fully bonded exterior panel assembly system
- Upper body panels manufactured using superior bead application and laminating technology for a stronger bond
- Upper body panels built using a timber-free construction, incorporating a composite plastic internal skeleton, a high density polystyrene insulation and a GRP inner-wall lining
- Upper body panels cloaked in a single sheet of impact resistant GRP and an outer skin for extra durability
- It is supplied with a transferable 6 year body shell integrity guarantee and a transferable 3 year manufacturer’s components warranty
- An additional 4 year extension to the body shell integrity guarantee is available as a cost option
- It is EN-1645 Grade III classification for heating and thermal insulation (cold chamber tested)
- It is European Whole Vehicle Type Approved and certified by the National Caravan Council to be European Standard compliant
Full Details Coming Soon
Full Details Coming Soon
Full Details Coming Soon
Like what you see?
What do you think about the wonderful Bailey Unicorn Black Edition
A little bit more about your favourite Bailey range.
Keep in touch
Book your service
We will look after your caravan just as much as you do. Protect your investment today by booking a service with our workshop staff.Book for a service ›
Get a free caravan valuation
Looking to sell? Need a quote for insurance purposes? Interested in a part-exchange? We can help, so contact us today.Book a valuation ›