Receive FREE retailer delivery on this model worth £545! and a free Vango Air awning worth £925*
STEP INTO THE CROSSOVER CAMPING VEHICLE.
Basecamp is an exciting sporty, fun and stylish compact crossover camping vehicle created for life's adventurers, who are seeking to discover new experiences away from the crowd. It's the perfect vehicle to base your outdoor pursuits from.
Compact in size, Basecamp can be towed by smaller cars and is easier to store when not in use. The SMART 3G* bodyshell is new for the 2020 season and is strong, tough-wearing and well insulated to cope with life off the beaten track.
* featuring the third generation of totally timberless SMART caravan construction with a revolutionary new floor.
You can stay connected to Basecamp from your mobile device while out in the wilderness via the clever Swift Command app which links you to the onboard Swift Command control system. All you need is an internet connection. You can locate your Basecamp or even turn on the awning light and heating for a welcoming return to camp.
With just the right mix of comfort and convenience Basecamp is full of compact charm. The comfortable light-filled lounge is the perfect place to plan your next day’s adventure or relax and unwind. As the end of the day draws to a close, Basecamp is the perfect place to rest in comfort, head refreshed from the day’s activities and ready for tomorrow’s adventure.
When you’ve been out all day working up an appetite, the Basecamp kitchen is a well-equipped refueling station, allowing you to rustle up anything from a boiled egg to your favorite pasta dish.
Clever storage solutions and a well-equipped washroom mean you can keep you and your Basecamp clean and tidy no matter what the elements throw at you.
- Plus Pack £715.00
- Alko ATC trailer control £349.00
- Alko Secure wheel lock £265.00
- Swift Command Tracker by Sargent annual subscription £95.00
- Graphic Pack £795.00
- Vango Airbeam Awning £925.00
- Tailored Basecamp storage cover with exclusive design £299
13 INDIVIDUAL EXTERIOR GRAPHIC PACKS TO SUIT YOUR STYLE -
You can personalize your Basecamp with the choice of 13 graphics packages including the standard scheme. How bold are you? Ask your sales representative for more details.
Get out and do more with the new 2020 Swift Basecamp.
*Sale price shown includes discount.
Status: In stock
External length: 16'9''
Internal length: 11'3''
Laden weight: 1038kg
Unladen weight: 927kg
- European Whole Vehicle Type Approval ensures compliance with strict weight, dimension and safety regulations
- EN1645 Grade 3 classification for heating and thermal insulation
- Fuel saving aerodynamic profile with strong ABS front panel with graphite mouldings and GRP gas locker door
- Higher chassis rating for increased user payload
- Panoramic front opening window
- Stylish GRP rear roof spoiler, graphite lower mouldings, exclusive LED rear light clusters, LED high level marker and brake light which provide better visibility in poor weather
- Semi-recessed body mouldings on both sides
- Stylish graphics scheme
- High tyre rating - a load margin is included in the tyre specification
- AL-KO galvanised steel chassis with Euro-axle
- AL-KO overrun device
- 13-pin ‘Jaeger’ 12V car connector
- AL-KO carabiner breakaway cable
- Bulkhead mounted regulator suitable for use with either propane or butane bottles
- Fully double-glazed opening windows
- One-piece exterior door with chrome handle, concealed hinges, interior moulded liner with pocket
- Through the floor battery box with separate mains inlet (battery not included)
- 14" Edge alloy wheels with steel spare mounted in the gas locker
- 1.95m (6'5") headroom
- ‘Pareto’ soft furnishing scheme
- Hessian woodgrain and contrasting furniture matches
- Locker space with removable canvas zipped storage bags
- Aluminium front seat bases with curved beech slats for added comfort
- • Dining table suitable for full-size place settings
- Front lift up coffee table
- Positive overhead locker catches for secure loading
- FENIX NTM® kitchen worktops (resistant to scratches, hygienic and easy to clean) and underslung stainless steel sink and removable chopping board
- Cutlery drawer on smooth-action steel runners
- Cassette pleated flyscreens and blinds to all windows
- Multi-directional rooflights in kitchen and washroom
- French Oak effect, high impact, scratch resistant floor lino
- Retained embroidered entrance mat
- Thick washroom door with domestic style lock and handle
- Swivel spout taps for improved use
- • Exclusive Swift Command control system with NEW larger 7” LCD colour touchscreen panel with improved user interface and functionality featuring;:
- simplified controls for monitoring and managing:
- Power - Battery selection, battery level meter and power usage - 230V AC load limiter (settable between 5 amps & 16 amps)
- Solar panel charging levels (where fitted)
- Heating control of Whale system
- Environment monitoring with internal & external temperature and internal humidity levels
- Selected lighting control
- Water system controls
- Swift Command App with NEW interface that is easier to use and more intuitive, enabling you to manage and monitor key vehicle functions from your mobile device including power, heating and selected lighting; • Incorporates a simpler connectivity selection: - Bluetooth connectivity when with the vehicle - Wi-Fi / GSM connectivity when away from the vehicle • Includes the useful ‘Places of Interest’ feature including ‘Campsites’ from the Camping & Caravanning Club and Swift dealership locations
- High flow rate in-board pump for reliable, high performance water supply
- Ecocamel Orbit shower head with on/off button for a powerful shower that uses less water
- Fully protected mains electric system. • 25 amp switch mode charger/transformer
- Dometic 85 litre, electronic ignition fridge with removable freezer compartment, black effect finish and digital controls
- Thetford C402 toilet with electric flush and 18 litre wheeled waste tank
- Dual fuel space saving under-floor Whale heater with blown air central heating
- Whale dual fuel rapid water heater
- Thetford 3 burner hob and separate grill
- Five 230V sockets, three mounted in to the sink pop up docking station
- Gas regulator for Propane and Butane mounted on front bulkhead
- LED lighting for all interior lights including adjustable spotlights in lounge
- TV point with 230V, 12V and aerial sockets. (linked to optional aerial)
- • 25 metre mains hook-up cable
- Swift Command Tracker, a Thatcham Category 6 approved pro-active tracker pre-installed as part of Swift Command system (subject to annual subscription)
- Convenient one-key high security locks
- NEW receiver for optional AL-KO Secure wheel lock
- Smoke alarm
- CRiS identity number to windows and caravan chassis
- Concealed security data chip within caravan construction
- Carbon monoxide detector
Like what you see?
What do you think about the wonderful 2020 Swift Basecamp
A little bit more about your favourite Swift range.
Keep in touch
Book your service
We will look after your caravan or motorhome just as much as you do. Protect your investment today by booking a service with our workshop staff.Book for a service ›
Get a free caravan valuation
Looking to sell? Need a quote for insurance purposes? Interested in a part-exchange? We can help, so contact us today.Book a valuation ›
Sign up to our newsletter
Do you have any questions?
Get in touch with Winchester Caravans & Motorhomes today.Ask a question ›