You are here: CaravansSwift Caravans
Swift Basecamp 6
STEP INTO THE CROSSOVER CAMPING VEHICLE.
NEW for 2022! The Basecamp 6 is perfect for large adventurous families, with a double rear dinette there is room for everyone!
Basecamp is an exciting sporty, fun, and stylish compact crossover camping vehicle created for life's adventurers, who are seeking to discover new experiences away from the crowd. It's the perfect vehicle to base your outdoor pursuits from.
Compact in size, Basecamp can be towed by smaller cars and is easier to store when not in use.
With just the right mix of comfort and convenience Basecamp is full of compact charm. The comfortable light-filled lounge is the perfect place to plan your next day’s adventure or relax and unwind. As the end of the day draws to a close, Basecamp is the perfect place to rest in comfort, head refreshed from the day’s activities and ready for tomorrow’s adventure.
When you’ve been out all day working up an appetite, the Basecamp kitchen is a well-equipped refuelling station, allowing you to rustle up anything from a boiled egg to your favourite pasta dish.
Clever storage solutions and a well-equipped washroom mean you can keep you and your Basecamp clean and tidy no matter what the elements throw at you.
Factory Fit -
- NEW SwiftShield easy to clean, stain-resistant fabric
- ATC Trailer control
- NEW Vango Airbeam awning (RVA3) with clip out bedroom (available Spring 2022)
- Vango Airbeam porch awning (RVA2)
- Choice of exterior graphic schemes
- AL-KO secure wheel lock
- Specialised Basecamp vehicle cover
- Yuasa YBX Active Leisure & Marine L36 Battery
8 INDIVIDUAL EXTERIOR GRAPHIC PACKS TO SUIT YOUR STYLE -
You can personalize your Basecamp with the choice of 8 graphics packages including the standard scheme. How bold are you? Ask your sales representative for more details.
Get out and do more with the new 2022 Swift Basecamp.
TAKE A 360 TOUR OF THE BASECAMP 6 HERE!
Status: In stock
External length: 21'7''
Internal length: 16'0''
Laden weight: 1331kg
Unladen weight: 1165kg
- European Whole Vehicle Type Approval ensures compliance with strict weight, dimension and safety regulations
- EN1645 Grade 3 classification for heating and thermal insulation confirmed by cold chamber testing
- AL-KO galvanised steel chassis with Euro-axle
- High chassis rating for increased user payload
- SMART construction with GRP body panels:
- Strong, moisture proof ‘PURe’ polyurethane timber-less framed body shell with polystyrene insulation core (25mm in sidewalls, 32mm in roof)
- Robust balanced panel side walls with GRP outer and inner skin
- 44mm ‘sandwich’ floor construction with GRP outer skin, ply upper and high rigidity Ravatherm core
- Hail resistant exterior GRP roof, fully bonded for extra strength and flatness
- Sweeping front panel in GRP with triple flush fitting opening windows and exclusive LED front marker lights
- Stylish GRP rear roof spoiler, graphite lower mouldings
- Fuel saving aerodynamic profile with strong ABS front panel with graphite mouldings
- Stylish orange and grey graphics scheme
- Exclusive LED rear light clusters, LED high level marker and brake light which provide better visibility in poor weather
- LED side marker running lights (Basecamp 6)
- Edge alloy wheels
- Steel spare wheel mounted in the gas locker
- High tyre rating - a load margin is included in the tyre specification
- 13-pin Jaeger 12V car connector
- AL-KO overrun device
- AL-KO carabiner breakaway cable
- 100W roof mounted solar panel
- 230V mains point socket
- Truma cold water shower point with showerhead
- BBQ Point and connector
- Through the floor battery box with separate mains inlet (battery not included
- ABS gas locker door
- Bulkhead mounted regulator suitable for use with either propane or butane bottles
- Fully double-glazed opening windows
- Panoramic front opening window
- Wide one-piece exterior door with window, blind, chrome handle, concealed hinges and interior moulded liner with pocket
- Entrance step
- Manufacturer-backed 10 year bodyshell warranty
- 1.95m (6'5") headroom (Basecamp 2 and 4), 1.98m (6'6") headroom (Basecamp 6)
- Tangerine soft furnishing scheme
- Hessian woodgrain and contrasting furniture matches
- French Oak effect, high impact, scratch resistant floor lino
- Seat and backrest ventilation boards (front lounge)
- Aluminium front seat bases with curved beech slats for added comfort
- Fold away bunk bed† (Basecamp 4, x2 on Basecamp 6)
- Wraparound privacy curtain for bunk bed (Basecamp 4)
- Privacy curtain divider for rear bunk beds (Basecamp 6)
- Larger retained embroidered entrance mat
- Cassette pleated flyscreens and blinds to all windows
- Multi-directional rooflights in kitchen and washroom
- Locker space with removable canvas zipped storage bags
- Soft touch moulded wall pads with integrated storage pockets
- Positive overhead locker catches for secure loading
† The weight restriction for the upper bunk is 77kg
- NEW Duplex Thetford thermostatic oven and grill with three-burner gas hob, all with electronic ignition
- NEW Dometic (Series 10) 83 litre undercounter fridge with electric ignition and removable freezer compartment with black effect finish and digital controls
- FENIX NTM® kitchen worktops (resistant to scratches, hygienic and easy to clean), underslung stainless steel sink and removable chopping board
- Chrome effect swivel spout kitchen tap
- Cutlery drawer on smooth-action steel runners
- Chrome finish crockery rack
- Front lift up coffee table
- Dinette with removable table (Basecamp 4, x2 on Basecamp 6)
- Ecocamel Jetstorm showerhead with on/off button for a powerful shower that uses less water
- Chrome effect swivel spout vanity tap
- Thetford toilet with electric flush and 18 litre wheeled waste tank
- Thick washroom door with domestic style lock and handle
- User-friendly 12V control panel with battery selection, battery state, lighting control and water pump circuit control
- Dual fuel space saving under-floor Whale heater with blown air central heating
- Whale dual fuel rapid water heater
- High flow rate onboard pump for reliable, high performance water supply
- Onboard semi-rigid fresh water pipes
- Large bore underslung rigid waste pipes
- Isolation taps for gas appliances
- Fully protected mains electric system
- 25 metre mains hook-up cable
- 25 amp switch mode charger/transformer
- Low energy LED lighting throughout interior including NEW LED adjustable spotlights with USB points
- Minimum of four 230V sockets (three mounted into the sink pop-up docking station in Basecamp 2)
- Chrome sockets and switches
- TV aerial
- TV point with 230V, 12V and aerial sockets
- Convenient one-key high security locks
- Dead lock facility on entrance door for added security
- VIN Chip™ identificaton system concealed within the construction to deter theft and aid quick recovery
- CRiS identity number to windows and caravan chassis
- NEW AL-KO AKS 3004 stabiliser
- Receiver for optional AL-KO Secure wheel lock
- Smoke alarm
- Manual carbon monoxide alarm
Like what you see?
What do you think about the wonderful 2022 Swift Basecamp 6? Take a closer look and step inside the Basecamp 6 here
A little bit more about your favourite Swift range.
Keep in touch
Book your service
We will look after your caravan or motorhome just as much as you do. Protect your investment today by booking a service with our workshop staff.Book for a service ›
Get a free caravan valuation
Looking to sell? Need a quote for insurance purposes? Interested in a part-exchange? We can help, so contact us today.Book a valuation ›
Sign up to our newsletter
Do you have any questions?
Get in touch with Winchester Caravans & Motorhomes today.Ask a question ›