You are here: News & BlogsPress Releases and News
Pre-order your campervan awning now!
awnings / vw camper / holiday
If you’re a campervan owner or hoping to be soon, now’s a great time to secure yourself the perfect awning for your vehicle! Although some items might not be in stock right now, we’re expecting stock to start arriving from February onwards so it’ll be yours in time for the 2022 season!
To celebrate the new year, we’re having a Pre Season Promotion! From 3-31 January we're offering fantastic deals on all awnings, whether they’re in stock or pre-order! Pop into the showroom, visit our online shop or give us a call on 01962 714 844 to find out more and explore the ranges.
What are the benefits of an awning?
- They provide extra space, which when you have a campervan, rather than the larger caravan or motorhome options, is essential!
- Awnings create options - whether you wish to use it as additional sleeping quarters, a more spacious dining area or a playroom for the kids, it’ll be more than fit for the job!
- They come in a range of shapes and sizes so there’s sure to be one to suit your needs.
- There’s one for every budget, so you should be able to find one to match the price you were hoping to pay. Remember that we also stock pre-owned awnings too if you’re looking to pay a little less. New prices range from £395 to £1,100.
- They’re easy to put up and take down (or you can simply detach them if you’re returning to site) so time won’t be wasted when you need to get on the road quickly.
What is there to choose from?
We have five great Vango awnings on pre-order and they’re due to start arriving in our showroom from February onwards. Get in touch if you’d like to discuss which one might suit you best; we’re awning experts and will be able to give you all the advice and guidance you need to make the right choice.
Vango Tolga Air VW
The Tolga awning is designed specifically for campervans and conversions and uses Vango's AirBeam® Technology. It is simple and fast to inflate, benefits from a handy covered entrance and provides additional living space, which is especially handy for wet days. This drive-away awning offers bags of room but packs down to a compact size so it won’t take up too much precious storage space whilst in transit.
- Dimensions: 320cm long x 320cm wide and 210cm high.
- Additional small AirBeams® are positioned in between the main AirBeam® structure to provide enhanced stability.
- SkyTrack® II offers a flexible hanging system enabling you to attach lighting or storage with ease.
- Zipped privacy curtains allow varying levels of opening or you can opt to simply roll down and secure away.
Vango Kela V Air
The popular Kela drive-away awning inflates in just a few minutes making the process quick and hassle-free. It has four attachment options and the tunnel space creates the ideal storage area or corridor, enabling you to keep your awning and vehicle clean and dry. With effortless design and versatility, the Kela is ideal for all your campervan adventures near and far.
- Dimensions: 370cm length x 310cm width x 213cm high.
- Pitching time: 8 minutes.
- Pre-angled beams give greater internal space and effective bracing against winds.
- Skylight windows enhance light during the day and enable stargazing at night.
- Tension Band System ensures that the awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds, preventing sideways movement.
Vango Galli III Air
The Galli comes in both motorhome and campervan versions and is a large 6-man, tent-like awning, offering plenty of flexibility. Offering a large and versatile space, this awning boasts the option of adding two inner bedroom tents if needed. AirBeam® technology enables you to pitch this awning in just a few minutes and the pre-angled beams create plenty of headroom. Plus, the multiple attachment options and the roll away tunnel gives you the ability to simply drive away, leaving your awning free-standing.
- Dimensions: 465 length x 320cm wide x 210cm high.
- Pitching time: 15 minutes.
- AirZone™ Ventilation - high and low level ventilation panels create a flow of air through the awning, reducing condensation.
- Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912.
- Line-Lok® Guyline Runners - locks guylines securely in tension, giving high performance in all conditions.
Vango Cove II Air
The Cove drive-away awning is a front-facing inflatable awning, which is positioned the same way as your campervan, ensuring you’re always facing the view and giving you higher levels of privacy. The sewn-in groundsheet makes it ideal for living or storage, whilst the AirBeams® ensure a strong and rigid structure which is quick and easy to pitch.
Dimensions: 310cm length x 320cm width x 205cm height.
Pitching time: 10 minutes.
Tension Band System ensures that the awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds, preventing sideways movement.
AirZone™ Ventilation - high and low level ventilation panels create a flow of air through the awning, reducing condensation.
AirBeam® pump included, enabling you to rapidly inflate your awning.
Vango Cove II
The poled version of the awning above.
Get in touch to find out more about any of the above awnings or check them out online. You can also browse our VW campervan stock as well as our range of VW merchandise. Pop into the showroom to take a closer look at anything that takes your fancy and have a chat with our friendly and knowledgeable sales team while you’re here!
‹ All press releases
Keep in touch
Book your service
We will look after your caravan or motorhome just as much as you do. Protect your investment today by booking a service with our workshop staff.Book for a service ›
Get a free caravan valuation
Looking to sell? Need a quote for insurance purposes? Interested in a part-exchange? We can help, so contact us today.Book a valuation ›
Sign up to our newsletter
Do you have any questions?
Get in touch with Winchester Caravans & Motorhomes today.Ask a question ›